We have switched sign in to Woo.com over to WordPress.com. To shop and manage purchases on Woo.com, you’ll need to create and/or connect an existing WordPress.com account.
Some things to consider:
- WordPress.com and Woo.com are part of the same company, Automattic – there is no change to where your information is stored or who is managing it.
- Once you have connected your Woo.com account with a WordPress.com account, you will be able to access all of your purchases, and full purchase history.
- You will have the option to switch on 2-Factor Authentication, which we highly recommend.
- You will have access to handy eCommerce services like CDN, spam protection, and backup via Jetpack.
- A closer integration between WooCommerce and the rest of Automattic’s products allows us to work on a number of new and exciting projects to make managing your WooCommerce powered store even better.