Add Informative Videos to Product Pages
The YouTube Playlists and Product Gallery Videos for WooCommerce extension enriches your product pages with videos. Easily upload or embed videos from YouTube or YouTube Playlists, Vimeo, Dailymotion, or with self-hosted MP4 files. Showcase a featured product video and include the featured, single, and multiple videos in your Product Gallery.
Do you want to learn how to add a full playlist of YouTube videos? Check out the documentation Adding YouTube Playlist to your Product Page.
Display eye-catching featured videos on listing pages and customize video thumbnails. Key features of this product video for the WooCommerce extension.
- Adds videos to your shop, category, and product pages
- Includes a featured video option, like a featured image
- Provides the option to switch between videos and galleries
- Easily imports complete YouTube playlists for your gallery
- Supports self-hosted, YouTube (including playlists), Dailymotion, and Vimeo videos
- Adds videos to your image galleries, including single and multiple videos
- Uploads custom thumbnail images for your videos in your gallery
- Allows the use of external links from your WordPress Media Library for self-hosted videos
- Enables a Play Video button on both shop and single-product pages
- Enhances settings options to have better control over videos
- Sets video width and height on shop and product pages
- Ensures a responsive layout for optimal display on all devices
- Includes different video player layout styles for self-hosted videos
- Customize your product layout as a slider, carousel, or feature video-only
Displaying product videos
YouTube Playlist and Product Gallery Videos for WooCommerce extension allows you to add YouTube, self-hosted MP4, Dailymotion, and Vimeo videos in product galleries. Feature single or multiple videos and use customizable settings to enhance product demos for increased sales. The extension also supports self-hosted videos from Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
Video as the featured image
Adding single videos to the Product Gallery
The YouTube Playlists and Product Gallery Videos for WooCommerce extension allows you to add a single video to your Product Gallery. You can choose to use the same video as a feature or include it in the gallery with a customized thumbnail.
Adding multiple videos to the Product Gallery
The YouTube Playlists and Product Gallery Videos for WooCommerce extension allows admins to add multiple or single videos to the Product Gallery. Each video has a separate thumbnail. You can link them from your WordPress Media Library or use any external image link. Settings options are available to remove arrow navigation.
Adding YouTube Playlists to the Product Gallery
The YouTube Playlists and Product Gallery Videos for WooCommerce extension empowers admins to easily add their full YouTube playlist of product videos to the gallery with a single click. It also enables the use of YouTube playlist video thumbnails and images as product video gallery thumbnails. Settings options are available to remove arrow navigation.
Add videos to Category, Archive, and Shop pages
The YouTube Playlists and Product Gallery Videos for WooCommerce extension allows admins to enable feature videos for Shop, Tag, and Category pages. Since the Shop page provides limited product information, featuring videos helps users understand product details. Additionally, admins have the option to disable product videos on the Shop page and only use the featured image.
Product Page Layout (popup, slider, navigation, bullets, and scrolling features)
The YouTube Playlists and Product Gallery Videos for the WooCommerce extension offer many options for the Product page layout to enhance the user’s understanding of the product. Users can conveniently scroll through the gallery slider with navigation, and if users disable the navigation arrows, they can easily drag the gallery.
The inclusion of image zoom provides a better user experience, while the integration of Fancy Box enables a full-screen display of videos and images, ultimately boosting sales.
Adding YouTube Playlists to Product Pages
With the YouTube Playlists and Product Gallery Videos for WooCommerce extension, you can easily retrieve a full playlist of YouTube videos. Get the playlist ID from YouTube, enter it into the field in the YouTube dropdown section, and click “Get Playlist” as shown in the screenshot below.
This feature provides a seamless way to import and showcase your YouTube video playlists on your Product pages.
How do you add single or multiple videos to the Product page?
To add multiple or single videos to your Product Gallery using the YouTube Playlists and Product Gallery Videos for WooCommerce extension, follow these steps:
- Go to the Product Edit or the existing product page.
- Click on the “Playlist Video Gallery” tab under the “Product Data” section.
- Follow the instructions provided in the Screencast to complete the process.
YouTube Playlists and Product Gallery Videos for WooCommerce settings options
All the setting options to control third-party videos and self-hosted videos are accessible under WooCommerce > Settings > Product Tab > Playlist Product Gallery. We have consolidated all the settings under the WooCommerce Product setting tab for user convenience, allowing easy access to product settings in one centralized location.
This streamlined approach ensures that users can efficiently manage their video settings for products without the need to navigate through multiple tabs.
General setting options
- Enable extension functionality
- Enable videos on the Shop, Archive, and Category pages
- Enable Videos on a Single Product
- Add video Icons for thumbnails
- Adjust thumbnail icon positions (left to right or top to bottom)
- Adjust thumbnail icon sizes
- Hide Gallery arrow icons
- Hide Carousal arrow icons
- Hide Gallery thumbs dots
- Customize the background colors of the next and previous arrows
YouTube Setting Options
- Auto Play YouTube Videos
- Loop YouTube
- Enable YouTube Video Controls
- Adjust the YouTube Video Shop width
- Adjust the YouTube Video Shop height
- Adjust the single-product page width of containers
- Adjust YouTube video height on Product pages
- Use YouTube Data API V3 KEY
Self-hosted MP4 setting options
- Auto Play self-hosted videos
- Loop self-hosted videos
- Show controls for self-hosted videos
- Allow fluid video sizes
- Post self-hosted videos
- Adjust the width of self-hosted video containers by percentages
- Adjust the height and width of self-hosted videos in pixels
Dailymotion settings options
- Auto Play Daily
- Daily Motion Video Loop
- Hide or show video controls
- Adjust the width of containers on Product pages
- Adjust the height of Daily videos on Product pages
Vimeo setting options
- Auto Play Daily
- Vimeo Video Loop
- Hide or show video controls
- Adjust the width of containers on single Product pages
- Adjust the height of Vimeo videos on Product pages
Compatible with many popular themes, and page builders such as!
- Elementor Builder
- Wp Bakery Builder
- Divi Builder
- Storefront Theme
- Enfold Theme
- Avada Theme
- Woodmart Theme
- Divi Theme
- Flatsome Theme
- Porto Theme
- Xstore Theme
The extension provides a user-friendly POT language file for easy translation into multiple languages.