Chat with Customers on WhatsApp
Quick and easy chatting options mean more customers will interact & ask more about your products or service. You can add a swift and robust communication medium like Whatsapp chat to your eCommerce website with the Whatsapp WooCommerce plugin.
This tool will help you add WhatsApp messenger to encourage customers to engage in a friendly and informal conversation with your support team. You can introduce staff members with availability to chat and answer customer queries. Write a predefined message for customers to interact quickly with the support staff.
Furthermore, you can enable a floating button to ensure the WhatsApp Chat option appears on maximum store pages.
You can customize the floating button, show it to mobile users, and modify colors. WooCommerce WhatsApp plugin enables you to configure offline messages to convey to your customers that the staff member is offline at the moment and will return at a specific time.
- Add WhatsApp messenger to chat with customers
- Create a complete support team for WhatsApp chat
- Define availability of support staff
- Predefine messages for customers
- Enable floating button for WhatsApp chat widget
- Display floating button on multiple store pages
- Online/offline messages about support staff
- Choose a position for the WhatsApp Chat widget
- Compatible with Order on Whatsapp Plugin
Allow WhatsApp Chat with customers on Store
By inserting a WhatsApp widget, you can allow customers to initiate a WhatsApp chat right on the store and ask anything about a product or service you offer. WooCommerce WhatsApp chat simplifies customer support as they get quick answers to their queries without filling out forms or sending emails.
Add unlimited members to support the team
You can add an unlimited number of members to your support staff for keeping the WooCommerce WhatsApp chat active and responsive. Provide job title, phone number, and availability of the staff member so that customers can interact accordingly.
Write custom messages for customers
WhatsApp chat for WooCommerce allows you to customize the first message so that customers can reach out to your support staff with a click. Customers often hesitate to contact on a chat messenger that’s why they need a message to start with.
Fabricate messages about support staff
Compose offline descriptions for each staff member when they are offline with WhatsApp chat. You can use a shortcode to convey the return time of the member.
Add floating button for WhatsApp chat
With a floating button, you can ensure that the WhatsApp chat button appears on various pages of your store such as cart, shop, single product, checkout, and my account pages so that customers can notice and use it. You can customize;
- Widget text
- Widget label
- Responsive time text
- Widget background and color text
Choose a position for the WhatsApp Chat widget
Display the widget button on the prominent position of a product or store page. The positions to select from include;
- Before single product summary
- After a single product summary
- Before ‘Add to cart quantity
- After ‘Add to cart quantity
Manage WhatsApp Chat Support Staff
WhatsApp plugin for WooCommerce enables admin to select or unselect staff accounts from WhatsApp support. It is easy to remove the employees who leave and add newcomers. You can sort support accounts as well.
- Create a free, easy, communication channel with customers
- Create personal relationships with customers via WhatsApp
- Learn more about customer needs
- With permission, use contact numbers to market your new products
- Improves support systems by providing rapid, efficient support
- Improve the user experience of your online store
- Allow customers to chat with any member of your support team on WhatsApp.
Our plugins are designed to be highly versatile and also compatible with the most commonly used themes, browsers, builders, and mobile views. We understand the importance of flexibility and integration when it comes to enhancing your website’s functionality. Our plugins can effortlessly integrate with the following:
- Store Front
- WooCommerce default theme
Also Compatible with
- Mobile Layouts
- Purchase the WhatsApp Chat for WooCommerce from Woo.com
- Download and install the extension
- Activate the extension
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > WhatsApp Chat tab to enable and configure settings
- Read the full installation guide here