Business checkout with Veem
Veem is the easiest way to process large transactions on your store website by providing greater payment options for buyers including cards, bank transfers and checks. With Veem, your clients can checkout securely without ever having to leave your store page, which has been proven to lead to higher conversion rates. No setup fee, monthly fees or hidden costs.
Use Veem to accept payments directly from your store and send payments to vendors or suppliers around the globe easily. Veem enables merchants to manage both receivables and payables in one centralized platform with time-saving, payment automations, and features.
Paying bills is just as easy as receiving payments. Veem enables you to streamline your payables to vendors, suppliers or contractors, domestic and international. Eliminate repetition and save time with recurring payments, payment approvals, and bill reconciliation.
Hundreds of thousands of businesses rely on Veem’s payment processing technology to pay and get paid securely all over the world. Available in over 100 countries and powered by Multi-Rail Technology, Veem allows you to accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in 70+ currencies.
Benefits of using Veem for receivables:
- Purpose built for business payments: Process high-dollar ticket conversions with no transaction limits. Veem enables customers to save on large orders by providing them with the flexibility to make payments of any size, via bank transfer, without worrying about high card fees.
- Domestic and international transactions: Collect payments locally or internationally, there are no fees for local bank transfers. Veem is available in over 100 countries and offers 70+ currencies.
- Ultimate payment flexibility for buyers: Empower your customers to make purchases the way they want to with Veem’s flexible payment options including bank transfers, checks, debit cards, credit cards and Veem Wallet.
- Avoid card fees: Avoid paying credit card processing fees. With Veem, you have the option to pass the processing fee for all credit card payments on to the buyer.
- Get quicker access to funds with Instant Deposits: Add your debit card to your Veem account to enable Instant Deposits. Speed up transaction times and get paid directly in your bank account within minutes.
- Eliminate risks and fraud: Veem offers transaction protection at every step of the way, starting with advanced authentication and KYC processes to validate users, all the way up to fraud protection and two-factor authentication.
Benefits of using Veem for payables:
- Flexible payment options: Send payments via bank transfer, debit or credit card. You can even send USD globally without fees with your Veem Wallet, included at sign up.
- Get detailed payment tracking: Know exactly where your money is at all times with detailed tracking and time stamps.
- Save time with recurring payments: Save time and eliminate repetition by automating repeat purchases with Veem’s recurring payment feature.
- Streamline approvals: Save hours spent on your payables process by automating your manual approval process. With Veem, you can customize your own approval workflow, assign custom roles or permissions, all without per user fees!
- Automate bill and invoice reconciliation: Connect with Quickbooks, Netsuite or Xero to eliminate double data entry and save time. Veem’s real-time sync allows you to automate payment and invoice reconciliations effortlessly.
- Improved cash flow management: With Veem’s integration already set up on your website, you can manage payables in addition to your receivables, with just the click of a button. Eliminate the back-and-forth with one centralized dashboard and save time.
Licensed and regulated: Veem is regulated, operates under a national Money Transmission Licensing program, and currently holds 47 state licenses.
Safe, secure and reliable
Designed with security at top of mind, Veem has obtained several licenses, certifications and adheres to strict compliance regulations. Allow customers to feel confident when making purchases on your site with a payment processor that is:
- Licensed and regulated: Veem is regulated, operates under a national Money Transmission Licensing program, and currently holds 47 state licenses.
- PCI-DSS Compliant: Veem is fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry — Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) — a set of requirements that help companies process, store, or transmit payment card information safely.
- SOC2 Type 2: Veem has been awarded the SOC2 Type 2 attestation, which confirms its adherence to strict data protection and security regulations.
Quick installation and easy setup
To successfully install the Veem Payments extension for WooCommerce, follow these concise steps:
- Begin by installing the plugin.
- Access WooCommerce, navigate to Payments, and locate the Veem Payments section. Fill in the required fields with the data provided in the accompanying file.
- Add a product to your WooCommerce store.
- During the checkout process, opt to make your payment using Veem.
- Upon the completion of the order, you can conveniently find the Veem Payment ID within your dashboard.
- The order status will automatically update in response to payment status changes, thanks to web-hook notifications.
Customer support available 24/7
Get the service you and your customers deserve with world-class, multilingual support 24/7 via chat, email, and phone. Our dedicated support representatives are ready to answer your questions, help with payment needs, and more.