How does Sendcloud work?
- Instantly connect to over 100 carriers and more than 50 integrations.
- Process orders and print shipping labels in bulk in just a few clicks.
- Automate repetitive work with customizable shipping rules.
- Optimize your checkout with a choice of delivery options, including same-day, next-day, and nominated-day.
- Stay top-of-mind after checkout with branded tracking e-mails and pages.
- Enable a self-service return portal that reflects your branding.
Put work on autopilot
Spend less time and resources on processing orders by automating repetitive work with customizable shipping rules and printing shipping labels in bulk in just a few clicks.
Branded your tracking experience
Stay top-of-mind after every sale with automated, branded tracking messages (both via SMS and email), and redirect your customers back to your brand with your own, customizable tracking page.
Offer flexible delivery options at checkout
Reduce cart abandonment by giving your customers multiple delivery options and shipping methods right at the checkout, including same-day, next-day, and nominated-day shipping methods.
Make returns hassle-free for customers
Offer your customers 700+ return methods, wherever they are in the world all from a branded return portal that lets them handle returns themselves.
Connect to 100+ carriers in seconds
Seamlessly connect to the best carriers via our pre-negotiated contracts, or upload your own and integrate with our API.
DHL, DHL Express, DPD, UPS, GLS, PostNL, bpost, Correos, Correos Express, SEUR, Deutsche Post, Evri, Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Collissimo, BRT, Mondial Relay, Chronopost, Austrian Post, Van Straaten Post, Colis Privé, Lettre Suivie, and more!
Expand globally—and totally efficiently
Sendcloud is currently available in local languages for the following countries: the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France, Italy, and Spain.
Even more features
(Availability may vary depending on which Sendcloud plan you choose.)
- Service points. Join the largest service point network in Europe with over 390,000 stations across the UK, BNL, DACH, FR, IT, and ES markets.
- Multi-carrier shipping. Instantly connect to over 80 different carriers worldwide using Sendcloud’s pre-negotiated shipping rates, or upload your own carrier contracts and ship on your own terms.
- Shipping automation. Set up your own logistics framework to put your business’s unique needs on autopilot, thanks to shipping rules.
- More delivery options at checkout. Cut down on abandoned shopping carts by giving customers multiple delivery options (including next-day, same-day, and nominated-day delivery) and more shipping methods right at the checkout.
- Branded tracking. Stay top-of-mind after every sale with automated, branded tracking messages (both SMS and email), and redirect your customers back to your brand with your own, customizable tracking page. More than one brand? No problem—add as many brands as you need to, all under Sendcloud’s umbrella.
- Paid or free returns. Earn back a little revenue with paid returns, or choose to offer certain returns free of charge (powered by Mollie), all via an automated, self-service return portal for your customers.
- Picking and packing. Whether you use packing slips or picking lists, organize and ship your orders like a pro with Sendcloud’s picking and packing feature, Pack & Go.
- Customs form generation. Going global? Automatically determine whether you need a CN22, CN23, or commercial invoice, and print the correct form right along with your labels.