WooCommerce OTP Login and Registration
Hide your default login form and let customers login with their mobile phone number through an OTP. This eliminates the need for passwords and usernames, allowing the customer to easily keep track of the store with just their mobile.
Allow customers to register or log in using their mobile phone number with OTP verification. Secure your website from brute force attacks and spam login attempts by using the WooCommerce 2FA plugin.
The login before checkout WooCommerce plugin allows you to display a login form at the checkout page to force users to create an account or login before checkout.
- Enable registration & login with a phone number on your store
- Add WooCommerce two-factor authentication to your website.
- Verification with OTP
- Enable force login authentication before checkout
- Option to hide old login form
- User information is saved in the WooCommerce users section
- Restrict to specific countries
- Existing users can log in with a phone number
- Customize the color and text of the phone number login button
- Enable on the checkout page
- Two Factor Authentication
- Mobile responsive
Login with Phone Number Using OTP
The WooCommerce OTP login plugin allows users to easily log in by using their mobile number. Enter your number and an OTP will be sent to the phone number. Verify the OTP code and log in to the website with just your phone number.
Allow Customers to Register with a Phone Number
Customers can easily register on your store by using the WooCommerce registration with phone number plugin. After you have verified the OTP, a popup will appear. Click on “Register as New User” and enter the email address for your account.
Existing Users can Log In Using Mobile Phone Number
The WooCommerce Login with Mobile plugin allow previously registered users to link email address with phone numbers. This makes it easy for existing users to log in using phone numbers. Once OTP is verified, a popup will appear. Click on the “Link Phone to Existing Account” and enter details.
Hide the Default Login Form
WooCommerce login with mobile number plugin enables admin to hide their old login form on the login page, giving customers only a mobile login/registration option.
User Information Saved in Users Section
Once the customer has entered their mobile number, the WooCommerce OTP login plugin saves the login credentials in the user’s section. This saves time for the customer when they attempt to log in the next time.
Customize the color & text of the phone login button
To improve the user experience you can also customize the color and text of the mobile login button according to your website theme and personal preferences.
Restrict to Specific Countries
WooCommerce OTP plugin empowers you to restrict the login with phone number functionality to specific countries depending on your location and intended audience.
Enable force login before checkout
The WooCommerce login before checkout forces users to log in before they checkout. The plugin automatically fetches all the customer information when they log in from the checkout page.
Being mobile responsive, this extension offers a seamless mobile-ready experience to the customer with a faster response rate and more secure login. Customers can access their accounts with just a few taps.
Benefits of Using teh WooComemrce OTP Plugin
- Easy & fast user registration for customers
- Users can register and log in directly with their phone numbers
- Avoids spam user registration on your website
- Saves customers time
- Users can log in without remembering their user ID and Password
Our plugins are designed to be highly versatile and also compatible with the most commonly used themes, browsers, builders, and mobile views. We understand the importance of flexibility and integration when it comes to enhancing your website’s functionality. Our plugins can effortlessly integrate with the following:
- Store Front
- WooCommerce default theme
Also Compatible with
- PHP 8
- Mobile Layouts
How to Get Started
- Purchase Registration & Login with Mobile Phone Number from Woo.com.
- Download and install the extension.
- Activate the extension.
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings> Login with phone tab to enable and configure the settings.
- Read the full installation guide here.
Minimum PHP version: 5.2
Looking for assistance? Check out the extensive documentation for a complete understanding of the WooCommerce OTP Login plugin.
Questions and Support
For Questions and Support: If you have inquiries before making a purchase or require assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our support team.