Record and Display Price History
The Omnibus Directive requires EU Member States to offer protections to e-commerce consumers. These protections include transparency about product pricing. The Qala Product Price History for WooCommerce helps WooCommerce vendors meet these requirements.
Qala Product Price History for WooCommerce records and displays price changes. It includes these required features of the Omnibus Directive:
- Displays a graph of the last 30 days of a product’s price and its variation’s prices
- Displays a small text with the lowest price for the product in the last 30 days
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you downloaded.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
Setup and configuration
In the settings area, you can manually trigger the extension to register product price changes by pressing the Manually Register Product Price Changes button. The available settings are:
- Display a history chart of product price changes on product pages
- Display the lowest price in the past 30 days on the product pages
On the front end, the lowest price for a product over the past 30 days is on product pages beneath the Add-to-Cart button.
Price History Chart
On the front end, the price history chart for a product is on the Products page. View it by expanding the accordion titled Price History.