Price Drop Notifier for WooCommerce allows your users to subscribe to price drop alerts and receive email notification when a product’s price drops.
Benefits of Price Drop Notifier for WooCommerce
1. Customer insights
Learn how much your customers are willing to pay for the products sold on your site.
2. Earn more revenue, trust, and loyalty
Tweaking product pricing based on customer feedback can improve sales and earn trust and loyalty among customers, who might share their positive experience with others and increase referrals.
How Price Drop Notifier for WooCommerce Works
- Price Drop Notifier for WooCommerce works for both simple and variable products.
- The Price Drop subscription form will be visible on the shop page(For Simple Products) and single product page(Simple and Variable Products).
Price Drop Notifier form for Simple Product on Shop Page
Price Drop Notifier form for Simple Product on Single Product Page
Price Drop Notifier form on Variable Product
- The users can input their expected price in the “Set Expected Price” field and subscribe to the price drop notification.
- The users will receive a subscription confirmation email.
- Logged-in users can view subscribed products on their my account page under the “Price Drop Subscribed Products” section.
Price Drop Notifier Subscribed Products on My Account Page
All price drop subscriptions and requests appear in a table for the site admin.
When a price drops, users will be notified by email. Emails will be sent only when the user’s expected price is equal to or less than the current price.
Price Drop Notifier Email – Simple Product
Price Drop Notifier Email – Variable Product
- Works for both members and guests
- Price Drop subscription can be restricted to:
i.) Specific users and user roles
ii.) Specific products and categories
- Option for the user to set the waiting period during Price Drop notification subscription
- Optional Double Opt-In for additional security
- Optional Google reCAPTCHA integration for additional security
- Option to hide the Price Drop subscription form if the product is currently out of stock
- Option for the customers to unsubscribe from price drop notification emails
- Option for the site admin to receive Price Drop notification emails
Minimum PHP version: 5.6
Price Drop Notifier for WooCommerce can help you gain insight on how much your customers are willing to pay for the your products.