Allow Customers to Place orders on Whatsapp
Improve store sales by allowing customers to place orders through WhatsApp. The WooCommerce WhatsApp order plugin also lets you display a “Share on WhatsApp” button on multiple pages.
Let customers place orders on WhatsApp from shop, product, and cart pages. The checkout form will appear in a popup when the customer clicks the “Order on WhatsApp” button whether he is on the shop, product, or cart page. Fill out the checkout form and proceed to place an order on WhatsApp. Customers can also place orders through WhatsApp from the checkout page by clicking the “Order on WhatsApp” checkbox.
The WooCommerce WhatsApp order button can be added to specific or all products or categories. The plugin works with both simple and variable products. You can also add personalized text and customize the color and shape of the buttons.
- Let customers place order on WhatsApp
- Allow customers to share your products on WhatsApp
- Displays checkout form in a popup on the shop and product page
- Option to enable WhatsApp order button only for logged-in customers
- Option to create orders on the admin side when placed through WhatsApp
- Choose the default status for orders from the admin side
- Display the WhatsApp order and share buttons on the shop, product, and cart page
- Add the order on WhatsApp button for specific products or categories
- Customize order on WhatsApp and share button
- Prefilled messages for WhatsApp orders
- Supports variable products
- Enable the WhatsApp option on the checkout page
- Option to hide Add to cart button on product & shop page
- Option to hide WhatsApp button on desktop
- Email notifications for WhatsApp order
Let Customers Place Orders on WhatsApp from Multiple Pages
Make it easy for customers to place orders with the WooCommerce WhatsApp order plugin. Display the “Order on WhatsApp” and “Share Product” buttons on multiple pages of your website. You can add the buttons on the shop, product, and category pages. A checkout form popup will appear on these pages to proceed to place an order on WhatsApp. Customers can also select “Order on WhatsApp” on the checkout page.
Get All Checkout Details on WhatsApp
When a customer places an order on WhatsApp, all checkout form details are automatically passed in the WhatsApp message. This includes the user’s personal information, product details, and shipping information.
Enable “Share on WhatsApp” Button
The order on WhatsApp for WooCommerce plugin allows you to display a “Share on WhatsApp” button on the shop, product, and cart pages. This way customers can easily share products with their family and friends via WhatsApp.
Send A “Pay Now” Link on WhatsApp
Make payment easy for the customers by sending a “Pay Now” link on their WhatsApp numbers with the WooCommerce order on WhatsApp plugin. In case the payment is pending, you can share a payment link on WhatsApp to make it easy for customers to pay.
Add Multiple WhatsApp Numbers for Different Stores
Easily cater to more customers by adding multiple WhatsApp order numbers for each store. You can add more than one WhatsApp contact number by clicking the “Add Another” button. You can set the name, contact number, and status for each WhatsApp contact number. You can also set the label for the WhatsApp contact number input.
Works With Both Simple & Variable Products
The WooCommerce Order on WhatsApp plugin works well with both simple and variable products. Making it easy for you to sell variable products.
Restrict “Order on WhatsApp” Button for Specific Products or Categories
Display the “Order on WhatsApp” button on all pages or restrict them to specific products or categories. Click on the “Apply on All Products” checkbox to display the button on all products. You can also select specific products or categories from the dropdown menu.
Customize “Order on WhatsApp” Button
The WooCommerce WhatsApp order plugin provides you the flexibility to fully customize the “Order on WhatsApp” button. You can add customize teh following:
- Order on WhatsApp button text
- Padding and border radius of the WhatsApp order button
- The background color and text color of the button
- WhatsApp button border width on the shop, product, and cart page
You can also select the placement of the “Order on WhatsApp” button. Choose to display the button before or after the cart.
Customize Share Button
The WooCommerce WhatsApp plugin offers you full control over the customization of the share button. You can configure the following options.
- Share button text
- Share button padding and border-radius
- Set the color of the share button background, button text, and border
- The border width of the share button
Create Orders in WooCommerce When Placed on WhatsApp
WhatsApp order WooCommerce plugin enables you to create orders in WooCommerce when a customer places an order on WhatsApp. You can also set the default order status for WhatsApp orders. Select the order status from the dropdown menu, these include
- Pending Payment
- On Hold
Enable for Logged-In Users Only
With the WooCommerce order WhatsApp plugin, you can enable the “Order on WhatsApp” button only for logged-in customers. This helps you to manage orders more easily.
The WhatsApp order WooCommerce plugin gives you the ability to hide and show specific buttons on certain pages. You can configure the following settings from the backend:
- Show the WhatsApp order button on the shop, product, or cart page.
- Hide the “Add to Cart” button on the shop, product, or cart page.
- Allow “Order on WhatsApp” on the checkout page.
- Hide the “Order on WhatsApp” button for desktop users.
Our plugins are designed to be highly versatile and also compatible with the most commonly used themes, browsers, builders, and mobile views. We understand the importance of flexibility and integration when it comes to enhancing your website’s functionality. Our plugins can effortlessly integrate with the following:
- Store Front
- WooCommerce default theme
Also Compatible with
- Mobile Layouts