- Specify minimum and maximum quantity limits per product/variation, or per order.
- Require specific products, or product categories, to be purchased in predefined quantity multiples.
- Prevent overstocking or stockouts, maintain optimal inventory levels, and reduce storage costs.
- Define the minimum required and maximum allowed quantity.
- Require products to be purchased in multiples of X.
- Add rules at the variation level.
- Require products from specific categories to be purchased in predefined multiples.
- Set a minimum/maximum quantity of items required to place an order.
- Set a minimum/maximum order total required to check out.
- Exclude individual products from order rules.
Need guidance? Check out the comprehensive documentation to learn everything you need to know about the Min/Max Quantities extension.
Questions and Support
If you have pre-sale questions or need help,with our friendly Happiness Engineers.