Keep Customers Informed of Upcoming Changes to Subscriptions
The Email Reminders for WooCommerce Subscriptions extension expands the communication features of WooCommerce Subscriptions.
WooCommerce Subscriptions notifies customers when a subscription status changes. For instance, when a subscription trial ends, a subscription expires, or payment is due. There is no prior notification of these changes.
Email Reminders for WooCommerce Subscriptions give customers notice of upcoming changes. Customers can plan ahead and not be surprised or disappointed by changes in their subscription status. Informed customers have greater satisfaction. Keeping customers informed may contribute to more new or renewed subscriptions and an increase in subscription revenue.
- Easy-to-customize reminder emails
- Supports multiple reminders in each email
- You can enable or disable a reminder at any time
- Site admins can customize email headers, bodies, and footers
- Sends automatic reminders before a customer’s subscription trial ends
- Sends automatic reminders before a subscription payment is due that requires a manual payment
- Sends automatic reminders before an automatically recurring renewal payment is due
- Sends automatic reminders before a subscription expires
- Existing subscriptions can be scheduled in a single click
- Exclude reminder emails by product level
- May increase site revenue
- Lowers admin workload
- Increases customer satisfaction
How does it work?
Set the days, for example, 3, 2, or 1, to notify the customer before a subscription trial end date, due date, or expiration date in descending order. See the example below (2,1) that will inform customers 48 and 24 hours before an expiration date.
Based upon the options configured above, Email Reminders for WooCommerce Subscriptions will automatically send the following reminder emails as scheduled.
A reminder of the end of a subscription trial
This is a reminder sent to customers before a subscription trial ends.
A reminder of an upcoming manual renewal
This is a reminder sent to customers before a subscription is due for renewal, when renewal requires a manual payment.
A reminder of an upcoming automatic renewal of a subscription
This is a reminder sent to customers before an automatic subscription renewal payment is due.
A reminder of subscription expiration
This is a reminder sent to customers before a subscription expires.
Track subscription email activity
Email Reminders for WooCommerce Subscriptions tracks subscription email activity in Subscription notes. Admins can easily review an account’s reminder-email activity.
Reminding Existing Subscriptions
Site admin can schedule reminders for existing subscriptions easily via single click. Navigate to: WooCommerce > Settings > Subscriptions > Reminders. By clicking Schedule Now button reminders will be scheduled via background process for existing subscriptions.
Exclude Reminder Emails
Site admin can easily exclude reminder emails by product level for their customers. Navigate to: Edit Product > General > Exclude reminder emails.
Minimum PHP version: 5.6
Plugins: WooCommerce Subscriptions