Transform default WooCommerce order emails into unique, fully-branded messages. Make your emails stand out and encourage repeat purchases.
Feature-rich, powerful email customizer for WooCommerce
- Customize all eleven WooCommerce email templates and WooCommerce Subscriptions emails – new order, order completed, order refunded, order on-hold, order processing, failed order, canceled order, password reset, customer invoice/order details, customer note, and new account.
- Edit email text – Modify the email body text to better engage and convert customers. You won’t find email text editing features in other WooCommerce email customizer plugins.
- Edit other email content – Add your own content – image, video, links, etc. Customize them using HTML/CSS.
- Readymade email templates – Easy to customize designs to match your brand.
- Live preview of your customized emails
- Fully responsive emails based on the device
- Send test emails to see how the emails will look on the customer’s end, and tweak them as needed.
- UTM campaigns – Set the UTM campaign name, source and medium to track conversions that happen from within the customized emails. Find out what links they visit from the emails or which products they purchased from the suggested ones.
- Compatible with WordPress, and all the WordPress themes that support WooCommerce.
Not customizing WooCommerce email templates is a missed marketing opportunity
The default WooCommerce transactional emails — order complete, status change, password recovery, and others do their job, providing details about the transaction or the event. But do they look like they came from you, or from WooCommerce? They certainly don’t match your branding.
Every email impacts your brand value and connection with customers. If your emails look like every other email from millions of other WooCommerce shops, then you’re missing a big marketing opportunity.
This WooCommerce email customizer plugin helps you make the most of that opportunity. It gives you professionally designed templates and the power to customize WooCommerce email templates using the WordPress Customizer. Get started right away, with no coding required whatsoever.
Emails still rule conversions. Everyone reads them. Make the most of them!
Professional, ready-made email templates
Email Customizer Pro for WooCommerce includes six elegant email templates that you can start customizing to match your brand’s style right away.
And it all happens in the familiar WordPress Customizer — no need to learn a new system or hire a developer.
Style WooCommerce emails to match your brand
Customize colors and the email header and footer, and add social network and other custom links:
- Header: Customize the Header Style – color, text, and text color. Add different custom text (like a welcome or thank you message) to each individual email template.
- Brand logo: Add your logo, header image, or eye-catching banner with a link to your website.
- Links menu: Display up to five custom links to make it easy for customers to get right to pages with offers, exclusive products, or account settings.
- Email background and body: Customize the email background, border, and body color.
- Social media icons: Showcase your presence with Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter icons/links.
- Footer: Add footer text with a custom message or custom HTML.
Edit WooCommerce email templates text
Not just background, header and footer… but also customize WooCommerce email body text. Other than the style elements, it’s your copy/content that should be good enough to build your unique brand identity.
Order messages, headings and subheadings, closing notes; you can customize the text the way you want. Show your company details, ask for feedback and reviews. Add links to product pages and important blog posts. Add a coupon code, images, and videos…decorate them to be the best pretty emails.
You can also change the font size, color, text style, and apply other CSS changes, all in a live preview.
Customize WooCommerce Subscriptions emails
Edit text, add images, customize background colors, send a test email, and do other customizations to the emails sent by the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
You can customize all the subscription-related emails sent to the customer and the store admin.
This email template is of our customers who use Email Customizer Pro to customize their subscription emails. Looks quite good, right?
Product recommendations to boost sales
Show related products from within the email. A smart way to upsell and cross-sell products from within the email and boost sales.
How to use Email Customizer Pro to boost sales?
- Add a generic discount coupon code in the order completed email that can be used on any product in your store for the next purchase, by anyone.
- Make your AutomateWoo cart recovery emails look more converting and beautiful.
- Link low-priced but most-selling products under the upsell/cross-sell within each Product setting. Email Customizer Pro will then show these products. Popular and low-cost items have more chances of selling.
- Add a review page link to take feedback. More the reviews, the more the sales.
- Recommend products you are an affiliate of by adding those product links.
- Add a blog post or a video link that talks about some important benefits your product solves.
- Use the Menu bar to add landing pages links wherein you provide special offers on specific products or new launches.
Customized WooCommerce emails are a great marketing boost — establish brand connections, make announcements, highlight promotions. Our WooCommerce email customer plugin, Email Customizer Pro gives you the control you need. So go ahead and get your license now!
Need any more reasons to buy? Email Customizer for WooCommerce is built by StoreApps, a leading Woo.com Extension developer. You can trust you’re getting high-quality code backed with first-class support.
Check out our other best-selling and popular plugins on WooCommerce.