- Increase average order value (AOV), customer retention, and brand equity
- Expand your product offerings without investing in R&D or product development
- Access 520+ supplier brands
- Manage unlimited Canal products from one unified platform, including drop shipping, data capture, inventory management, payments processing, and analytics
- Access brand partners regardless of the platform they sell on (i.e., Salesforce, Shopify, BigCommerce, EDI, CSV, etc.)
The Canal extension for WooCommerce allows you to seamlessly sell 3rd party products directly on your ecommerce site without ordering additional inventory. Customers can purchase native and 3rd party products in a unified cart–increasing AOV, retention and brand equity.
Whether you are a brand, platform, creator or celebrity, Canal is the inventory layer enabling you to expand your product offering without investing in R&D and product development.
Find new products with Discover
Unlock access to Canal’s network Discover, which features 520+ supplier brands. Canal’s curation team vets all their supplier brands. Their curators ensure brands deliver a positive customer experience with high-quality products that increase brand equity.
Automated Inventory Management
See all your Canal products in one place, including how many units are in stock, your commission terms, etc. Filter and search products with ease.
Analytics and Reporting
What’s selling and what’s not. Dig deep into your Canal data and understand how Canal impact your revenue.
Out of the Box Integrations
We built Canal for WooCommerce to work alongside the other extensions in your tech stack. Enjoy seamless initial integration with ongoing support.
Here are the processes for Suppliers and Storefront Merchants to onboard to Canal and start using the Canal for WooCommerce extension:
For Supplier merchants:
- Receive referral code to onboard as a supplier, or have a conversation with a Canal Brand Partnerships team member if you do not have one
- Download the Canal extension
- Accept and negotiate proposals and start having your products merchandised on other retailer sites
For Storefront merchants:
- Connect with a Canal Brand Partnerships team member
- Sign a contract
- Start implementation
- Begin merchandising 3rd party products