- Install the plugin, configure settings and relax.
The invoices and packaging slips will be printed automatically for every order.
- No need to log into a dashboard to find your orders
- No delays between placed orders and fulfillment
- Send orders to any number of printers at the same time with PrintNode
- Create your own templates for labels, invoices, and packing slips
Automatically Print Packing Labels, Slips, and Invoices for Every Order
Manually printing packing labels, slips, and invoices is a time-consuming and tedious chore for busy shops.
The Automatic Order Printing for WooCommerce plugin automates the process.
The Automatic Order Printing for WooCommerce plugin is built with a combination of WooCommerce and PrintNode technology.
You can configure your store to work with any number of printers and print any number of documents with the help of this plugin. You can also build custom templates for the sales and shipping documents you print.
Unlimited printers connectivity
With the help of PrintNode, this plugin allows you to connect your store with any number of printers you want to print your labels, packaging slips & invoices.
Customizable labels, invoices & package slips
You can create and customize the labels, invoice & packaging slips like how you want. You can also add your own logo, footer text on the invoices.
- Minimum PHP version: 5.2
- You must have an account with printnode.com to use this plugin.
- Supported printers are listed here.
How to get PrintNode API key?
Can I create custom templates for Invoices, Packing slips etc… ?
Yes, you can create multiple custom templates by navigating to Woocommerce > Auto Print Templates > Add New
Can I send the invoice/packing slips prints to PrintNode manually?
Yes of course. You can print them manually from Order Details page. You can also download them.
What printers does it support?
It supports all major brands of printers including
- Mettler Toledo
- and many more listed here