Why use complex third-party affiliate platforms or plugins when you can run your own affiliate program from WooCommerce itself? Especially when it’s super easy, jargon-free and comes with all the powerful features…
Powerful affiliate program with full control and accuracy
- Allow people to join your affiliate program via registration forms. Approve their request manually or automatically, and configure their commission settings. They can promote your products or services using the referral links (customizable) or coupons.
- Track visitors, conversions, commissions and payouts. It’s all there!
- Turn customers and subscribers into affiliate partners and brand ambassadors.
- Track affiliate progress and adjustments: commissions are calculated based on order status changes and recurring subscription payments (Compatible with Woo Subscriptions)
- The most powerful commission plan system – set commissions based on a number of conditions. Commission only on the first product in the cart, commission based on products and product categories, commission to specific affiliates, commission based on affiliate tags…
- Set up a multi-tier affiliate program with an ‘n’ number of tiers (unlimited tiers). Affiliates earn commissions on the sales they make and also on the sales generated by people they refer to your program.
- Provide lifetime commissions – affiliates will keep earning a commission on subsequent purchases made by customers on your store.
- Marketing campaigns – Create personalized campaigns – combine images, videos, product manuals, other media assets, swipes and other resources and share them with desired affiliates to boost your affiliate marketing. Track the performance of each campaign separately.
- Make payouts via PayPal or manually.
- Integrate with your own site — Affiliate for WooCommerce works as a WooCommerce extension, so your costs and setup time are reduced.
You know that word-of-mouth/reviews and recommendations are powerful. With an affiliate program, you can make them work for you.
Unlock high conversions, sales and credibility
You have awesome products but are struggling to meet your sales goals… You’re not alone. Most makers face this challenge.
One sure way to breakthrough results is a successful affiliate partner program. Why?
- 81% of brands leverage the power of affiliate marketing, and affiliate marketing spending is increasing every year.
- 38% of marketers confirm affiliate programs as one of their top customer acquisition channels.
- Customers trust people they know and like. They don’t know you yet — but when an influencer recommends your products, customers will be a lot more receptive to what you have to offer, upping your conversions.
- Distribution is key to success. You can spend a ton to get traffic, but affiliates can send you high-quality, qualified leads. You get access to their audiences, who are already primed to be drawn to your products.
- You only pay for paying customers, not for ads or leads! When you run an affiliate program, you pay commissions only when affiliates bring you a paying customer.
Pro tip 1: Set up a lead capture system for affiliate traffic. That way you can get a lead even if it doesn’t convert into a sale immediately.
Pro tip 2: Invite your customers to become affiliates. Not everyone will go out and promote you, but those that do will be worth it. (And yes, the plugin can automatically turn all your customers — or any other WordPress users — into affiliates!)
All the essential tools to leverage your WooCommerce affiliate program
Whether you run a fashion store specializing in clothing, footwear, eyewear, jewelry, or beauty and cosmetics, or if your business is in pet supplies, travel, fitness, FMCG, or digital goods, our affiliate program tools are designed to work seamlessly for businesses of all sizes.
One place affiliate tracking and management
Unlike other WooCommerce and WordPress affiliate plugins, you don’t have to juggle multiple screens. From creating different commission rates to making payouts, manage everything from a single place.
- View the affiliate leaderboard, conversion rate and revenue earned.
- Get complete details for each affiliate – order and commission statuses, payouts done, products sold and profile and multi-tier details. You can also edit/manage affiliate profiles.
- Create commission plans based on rules
- Set up marketing campaigns
- Make payouts
- Search affiliates using predefined filters
- Export all data or based on filters to CSV
Commission plans and rules
Reward your affiliates based on their performance. Set up different affiliate commission rates (percentage, flat) based on product, product category, specific affiliate, affiliate tags and referral medium (link or coupon) by creating a commission plan.
Hundreds of commission plans possible with Affiliate for WooCommerce plugin:
- Set up a storewide commission rate
- Set up a tiered commission having three tiers
- Assign higher commissions to specific affiliates
- Assign commissions based on product categories
- Assign commissions only on the main product but not on upsells
- Assign different commission for one product and storewide commission on another product in the same purchase order.
Commission plans use cases:
- 20% storewide or default commission without any tiers
- 30% commission only to John and Maria on the best-sellers
- $10 flat commission on the sale of laptops
- 25% commission only on the ‘Sports’ category and 15% commission on all other categories
- 45% commission only to affiliates having the ‘Influencer’ tag on the sale of high-end jewelry items.
- $5 flat commission on the sale of cellphones but no commission on accessories sold in the same order.
- 25% commission on the sale of the first product and storewide commission on other products sold in the same order.
- 20%, 15%, and 10% in a three-tier program. Mona refers to Shanky and Shanky refers to Lisa for your affiliate program. Lisa, Shanky and Mona will earn 20%, 15% and 10% commissions respectively on a successful referral by Lisa.
- 10% commission to all affiliates if the order is placed via the referral coupon.
Encourage your affiliates to promote your brand more by providing them with lifetime commissions.
Once a customer makes a purchase via the affiliate URL or coupon, they get linked to the affiliate immediately.
The best part is, lifetime commission works independently of the browser cookies.
This means, the affiliate can keep earning commissions on every future purchase of their linked customers, irrespective of the customer deleting the cookies or making a purchase without the referral ID/coupon or from a different device.
- Allow all affiliates on your website to receive lifetime commissions.
- Exclude some affiliates or a group of affiliates (tags) from earning lifetime commissions.
- Manually link / unlink any customer to an affiliate for a lifetime commission from their Profile section.
- A single affiliate can have multiple customers linked to them. But the same customer cannot be linked to multiple affiliates.
- Tracks lifetime commission for guest users based on their billing email addresses.
Affiliate marketing campaigns
Organize your marketing and promotional materials (brand logos, banners, swipes, videos, guidelines, giveaways, social media assets and what all you have) in different campaigns.
You also have the flexibility to restrict the campaigns to specific affiliates or affiliate tags (affiliate group), making them more personalized.
Create unlimited campaigns and allow your affiliates to simply use the campaign materials to promote your brand better.
Payout commissions via PayPal or mark commissions as paid manually. You can also assign store credit or reward points to affiliates instead of a payout. Requires Smart Coupons and Points and Rewards plugins respectively.
Find specific affiliates easily and quickly. Search affiliates by their name or email or use some predefined labels (filters) – affiliate status, commission status, tags and time.
You also get readymade predefined date filters for one click date range selections – today, yesterday, 3 months, 6 months…and find your required affiliates.
Create and assign tags to affiliates based on their performance.
Assign the ‘Influencer’ tag to your top-performing affiliates, the ‘Dormant’ tag to those who don’t bring sales, and so on.
Tags along with the plugin’s predefined labels (filters) also make it easy to filter affiliates as and when required.
Affiliate landing pages
Create custom landing pages for your affiliates, using which they can then promote your brand without the need of their referral link or coupon. They will earn a commission on every purchase made through this page.
Customizable affiliate referral links
Convert default affiliate referral links to pretty referral links. This allows affiliates to use links having better names for promotion that suits them.
For example – https://demo.storeapps.org/ref/54, https://demo.storeapps.org/aff/5, https://demo.storeapps.org/ref/john, etc.
Affiliate referral links for products
Getting the affiliate referral link for a product is time-consuming for affiliates. For hundreds and thousands of products, it’s more frustrating.
The plugin provides a ‘Click to copy affiliate link’ button on the product page that allows active affiliates to copy their affiliate referral link for that specific product and promote it. Quick and easy!
One place tracking for your affiliates
A self-care dashboard for affiliates. They can track and manage everything from under their ‘My Account’. Your affiliates can:
- Generate referral URL, customize it and also request store admin for coupons.
- View commissions earned, refunds products sold and other metrics.
- Pick up marketing assets provided by you to promote your brand and products.
Words from Affiliate for WooCommerce users…
When you read the reviews on this page, here are sentiments that show up consistently…
- Great plugin to quickly and simply set up a well-rounded affiliate program at a reasonable cost with great support.
- I suggest this extension over other affiliate programs since it is super easy to configure.
- Super helpful plugin, support solved the issue in a day or so. Well worth the costs!
- An awesome system and really helps our marketing significantly.
- Makes tracking affiliate referrals and payouts a breeze.
How is Affiliate for WooCommerce different from other WordPress affiliate plugins?
There are a handful of other affiliate plugins for WordPress. Most support WooCommerce and have been around for a while. Why choose Affiliate for WooCommerce?
- A super easy-to-understand, single-page UI. No more confusing terminology, clunky interfaces, or multi-screen processes for basic tasks.
- Made only for WooCommerce, so very less bloatware and works at a blazing speed.
- Rock-solid WooCommerce and Subscriptions support. Your affiliates don’t have to worry if their referral will be credited to them or not. You don’t have to spend hours reconciling numbers.
- We’re user-focused. Even your junior staff can take care of month-to-month operations. That means less frustration, cost, and headaches for you.
Features at a glance
- Powerful affiliate system that runs everything automatically.
- Unlimited affiliates, links, visits… You’re the boss!
- Affiliates can register, generate links and track commissions themselves.
- Compatibility with Elementor Form Builder and Contact Form 7 to create customized affiliate registration forms.
- Automatically turn your customers (or any other WordPress users) into affiliates.
- Customize affiliate referral links to make it pretty
- Coupons for tracking referrals
- Simple onboarding to get started with your affiliate program quickly
- Set flexible commission plans.
- Set up a multilevel referral/multi-tier affiliate program with unlimited tiers.
- ‘Network Tab’ for multi-tier – allows both affiliates and admins to view and manage the child chain for affiliates.
- Percentage and flat commissions, payout logs, gross/net commissions…
- Lifetime commissions
- Create marketing campaigns for all affiliates, specific affiliates or based on affiliate tags.
- Payout partners easily using PayPal Payout API.
- Track product and customer-level performance. Know who’s promoting what and how well!
- Real-time, accurate and advanced reports. Order sync, conversion rate and other useful metrics.
- Affiliate leaderboard shows you, top-performing partners, at a glance.
- Visitors dashboard – You can monitor important metrics like referring URL, conversion medium, user agent i.e. browser, device, etc. per affiliate.
- Export all affiliates’ data or based on filters to CSV.
- Export orders to CSV with affiliate referral details.
- Assign a ‘parent’ to an affiliate in a tiered affiliate program.
- Create and assign affiliate landing pages and personalize them using merge tags.
- Custom page for affiliate dashboard – show the affiliate’s dashboard on any custom page using a shortcode.
- Emails for affiliates – emails sent to affiliates on form submission, affiliate approval, order placed, commission paid.
- Affiliate referral details in WooCommerce new order, WooCommerce subscriptions, new renewal order and subscription switched emails.
- Emails for affiliate manager – emails sent to the affiliate manager on new registration requests or when an affiliate joins automatically. Store admins can enable/disable the emails sent to affiliates or the affiliate manager.
- Allow affiliates to view the product specific referral link on product pages
- Easy to set up and manage. Single screen interface, no jargon.
- No site slowdowns, works on shared hosting – efficient code quality.
- Regular improvements and updates.
- Developed by a top WooCommerce plugin partner.
- Payout via Stripe (upvote or comment here)
- Set different commission rates for subscriptions (example: 10% for first order and 5% for renewals)
- Set different commission rates based on taxonomy – product tags, product attributes, product types, brand (custom taxonomy)
Think about this…
Affiliate marketing will give you higher visibility, qualified traffic, higher SEO rankings, and higher revenue, and Affiliate for WooCommerce gives you full control over your own affiliate program. Pick your subscription today!
Go for it.
Affiliate for WooCommerce makes it effortless to set up and run your own affiliate partner program. It’s tightly integrated with WooCommerce and regularly updated with new features and compatibility. If you want a solid affiliate solution within WooCommerce, this is it.
Go ahead, buy it with confidence. 👍👍👍
Need any more reasons to buy? Affiliate for WooCommerce is built by StoreApps, a leading Woo.com Extension developer. You can trust you’re getting high-quality code backed with first-class support.