- Add a featured product video: Replace the featured product images with a featured video using the WooCommerce gallery video extension.
- Add video to WooCommerce product gallery: Add videos to your WooCommerce product gallery alongside images to make products more notable.
- Upload or Embed Videos: Upload your own videos to the WooCommerce product gallery or embed from common platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion.
- Display Featured Videos on the Listing Page: Show or hide any featured product video on the shop or listing pages.
- Play product videos in a popup: WooCommerce product video plugin provides you with an attractive popup that allows you to play videos in a lightbox.
Add Videos to the WooCommerce Product Gallery
WooCommerce Product Video Gallery extension enables you to add videos to your product and shop pages. You can upload your own videos or embed videos from common streaming platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion or Facebook. Add a featured product video or include multiple videos in your product gallery.
You can show featured videos on listing/shop pages and customize video thumbnails. Display the video with a pop-up in a lightbox.
You can also display product videos on the shop or category listing pages. Here are some main features of the WooCommerce video gallery plugin:
WooCommerce Product Video Plugin Features List
- Display videos on any WooCommerce product page.
- Add a featured video for products instead of an image.
- Add videos to a gallery via a link or file upload.
- Add multiple videos and images to the product gallery.
- Play videos in a Popup – In full screen or on the page.
- Embed YouTube, Dailymotion, & Vimeo videos.
- Display separate product videos for variations.
- Upload custom thumbnails for product videos.
- Extensive plugin customization.
- Responsive design
Add Featured Product Video
The WooCommerce product video gallery plugin allows you to replace the featured product images with a video. The featured product videos can be viewed in a pop-up window or directly on the product page. You can add a featured video for a WooCommerce product right from the product edit page in the backend of your website.
Add Videos to WooCommerce Product Gallery
With the product featured videos plugin, you can add videos alongside images to the WooCommerce product gallery. You can also customize the thumbnail of the gallery video and add multiple videos for a single product.
Add Featured Videos for Product Variations
This plugin also lets you add separate videos for each product variation. Present each product variation in a better way by displaying the distinct features in the form of videos. This makes it easier for your customers to make an informed decision.
Upload or Embed Videos
You can upload a video of your own or embed them from popular websites such as
Admin can add YouTube videos to the WooCommerce product gallery or embed them from other websites.
By default, the WooCommerce product videos plugin allows you to upload videos in the default WordPress video formats i.e. MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV, and WMV.
Play Product Videos in a Popup
With the WooCommerce Product Video plugin, you can play videos in a lightbox with an attractive popup. The customer can play the product video while being on the same page by clicking the “Launch Video” button.
Add Featured Videos on Shop/Listing Pages
The plugin enables you to display feature videos on your shop pages and show additional details about the product. This helps you get maximum exposure to any product you wish to target. You can also choose to display the default product Image on the listing page as well.
Customize Video Thumbnail
Using the WooCommerce video product gallery plugin, you can adjust the thumbnails of every video you upload to the product gallery. This makes the videos more visually appealing to the users and offers more in-depth details about what is inside the video before the user clicks on the play button.
Key Benefits of Adding Videos to WooCommerce Product Gallery:
The following are the key advantages of using the WooCommerce product video gallery plugin:
- It helps shop owners to explain their product features in a comprehensive way.
- Watching a product video makes purchasing decisions easier for customers.
- Videos on the product or shop page help to attract customers & boost sales.
- A good tool for store owners who sell tech products.
- Helps to advertise the product by displaying the product video on the shop page.
- You can add featured videos in the product gallery to keep the customers engaged.
Our plugins are designed to be highly versatile and also compatible with the most commonly used themes, browsers, builders, and mobile views. We understand the importance of flexibility and integration when it comes to enhancing your website’s functionality. Our plugins can effortlessly integrate with the following:
- Store Front
- WooCommerce default theme
Also Compatible with
- PHP 8
- Mobile Layouts
- WPML-Static Content
How to Get Started with the WooCommerce Featured Video Plugin
- Purchase Add Featured Videos in Product Gallery from Woo.com
- Download and install the extension
- Activate the extension>
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Featured Video tab to enable and configure the general settings
- Read the full installation guide here
Looking for assistance? Check out the extensive documentation for a complete understanding of the WooCommerce Product Video Gallery plugin.
Questions and Support
For Questions and Support: If you have inquiries before making a purchase or require assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our support team.