Running your online store just got a little easier thanks to our new service, WooPayments: a payment processor, managed right in your WordPress dashboard.
Now everything you need to run your online store is in one place: One login, one customer service department, and one platform to learn.
WooPayments is also good for your bottom line. Customers can pay for products and services without leaving your site, which means more of them will complete their purchase. That’s a win for your business!
With WooPayments, you can:
- Manage deposits, refunds, and transactions within your dashboard.
- Accept credit and debit cards directly on your site.
- Benefit from a simple fee structure.
- Receive funds in your bank account two days after a purchase, or within minutes using Instant Deposits
- Resolve disputes — use this guide to help.
For a smooth transition, there’s a test mode: confirm everything’s working properly before making the switch, and be confident that you’re not missing a single sale.
Free to install, pay as you go
WooPayments has no setup charge and no monthly fees. You pay 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction made with U.S.-issued credit or debit cards. For cards issued outside the U.S., there’s an additional 1% fee.
There is a $15 fee for each dispute, which is refunded if you win the dispute.
Access your earnings, fast
The first deposit for new accounts has a seven-business-day waiting period. After that, WooPayments bundles daily revenue into a single deposit, which is automatically transferred to your bank account two business days later, so you’ll never need to log into an extra account to get your money.
Additionally, eligible merchants can get immediate access to their funds using Instant Deposits. For a small additional fee of 1.5%, you can request an instant deposit, and your funds will be in your nominated account within 30 minutes – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
For more information, see our FAQ on deposit schedules.
Follow the steps in our Start-up Guide and start enjoying secure payment processing, simplified payments management, and fewer abandoned carts.
* While WooCommerce supports CBD merchants, WooPayments cannot currently process CBD-related transactions. In the meantime, you can use Square to accept payments for CBD products with WooCommerce.
** WooCommerce will support subscriptions (automatic recurring charges) in a future version. Vote to influence feature availability on the WooCommerce Ideas Board.