Ho Ho Ho! Santa has arrived a week early here at WooThemes headquarters, bearing lots of gifts and instructing us to dish them out to you in the form of a 4 for 1 special for all our WooTheme visitors!
We’ve run a 3 for 1 special in the past as our Halloween special, but nothing as daring as this. 4 wonderful WooThemes for the price of 1 !
Santa has assured us this is a sensible business move and will help make a lot of people’s Christmas even more merry!
This offer applies to both Single & Developer Licenses, which means you get the following:
- Buy a Single License for $70 USD and get any 3 other themes (on Single Licenses) of your choice; or
- Buy a Developer License for $150 USD and get any 3 other themes (on Developer Licenses) of your choice.
For the single license special, each of the 4 themes comes with an individual license, so you can use the themes on 4 different websites.
HOW IT WORKS
As with everything in life, thereâ€™s some â€œrulesâ€ with regards to the specialâ€¦ Here they are:
- The special is only valid from 17 December (midnight GMT ) until the end of 24 December 2008 (midnight GMT) the clock strikes 12am on New Years Eve 2008 (we extended the special ) as specified above. No previous purchases will be eligible for this. If you miss the deadline, you will not be able to make use of this special.
To take advantage of this fantastic Christmas present simply select to purchase your favourite theme, for example, our latest theme offering, Abstract (which we collaborated with Veerle Pieters on will be launched with the start of this 4 for 1 promotion – details to follow).
- Go to our themes page and select the theme you want by clicking the “Buy This Theme” button
- Select your license (single or dev)
- Then just enter your details and select the additional 3 themes you’d like!
Voila. Easy peasy.
If you are a previous customer and want to get more themes, you need to log in first and then go to our theme page to select which theme you want as your primary theme.
Act fast, this Christmas present with self destruct on Christmas Eve when prices will go back to normal.