Note: This product is no longer sold on Woo.com. This document was left available to you for help with configuration and troubleshooting but is no longer updated.
SnapScan allows South African customers to check out securely and faster with a simple scan or tap. Because the app encrypts and stores a user’s card details on their phones, your customers spend less time in checkout and more time shopping!
- A SnapScan account. To sign up, visit www.snapscan.co.za
- WooCommerce version 6.8 or higher
- WordPress version 5.8 or higher
- PHP version 7.2 or higher
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded.
- Activate the extension.
More information at:.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > SnapScan.
- Enable when ready to go live.
- Enter a Title and Description shown to customers in checkout.
- Enter the SnapCode and Merchant API Key and Merchant Callback Token provided to you by SnapScan.
- Save changes.
- Customers select the SnapScan payment option
- Customers scan the unique code to pay
- WooCommerce sets the order to Processing when payment is complete, and you ship the goods
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your merchant name, and they will sort you out!