- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Note: We recommend at least 128MB memory when using Cart Reports for optimal performance. Some reports can be quite memory intensive. More at: Increasing WordPress Memory LimitsCart reports provides three ways to keep track of how your customers are managing their shopping carts. The Cart Reports Dashboard widgets shows how the quantity of recently abandoned carts. A field for lifetime carts keeps a tally of all saved abandoned carts. The Table view offers detailed cart information in list format. The table list view can be accessed at WooCommerce > Carts. The Table view allows the administrator to filter carts by date last updated, Cart status (Open, Abandoned, Converted) and Customer, including Guests, for guest carts. Unless the cart is converted, and contact information has been assigned through the billing fields, guest carts do not contain any contact information, but do contain ip address if the option in selected in the settings. For each cart in the view, cart table view shows:
- Cart Description: Name of the user who created the cart, or a “Guest” label if no customer information is known.
- Cart Status: Abandoned, Open, or Converted
- Last Online: Shows the date and time of the last time the customer loaded a page on your site with an open cart. This could include viewing a shop page, but also includes viewing non-shop pages as well, including your general site content.
- Products: Products in the cart
- Actions: Available actions for the cart, including “Email Customer” if customer information exists, or “View Order” when viewing a Converted Cart.
The bulk of the reporting features are located in a new, custom “Carts” tab in the Reports section of the WooCommerce dashboard. Select “WooCommerce” then select “Reports,” and you’ll notice the tab at the top of the screen to the right of the Stock tab. The reports section of the extension contains the following features:
- Carts By Date: Visualize your store’s cart activity by a custom date range to keep tabs on customer trends and activity.
- Carts By Product: Examine cart activity for individual products, and see how individual items have been abandoned over custom date ranges.