Thank you for choosing Wine House and WooCommerce to power your E-Commerce store.
The fastest way to install Wine House is through the WordPress administration dashboard.
- Go to: Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme
- Upload the wine-house.zip file you have downloaded from Woo.com
- Activate as you would any other WordPress theme then proceed with the Setup and Configuration.
To install Wine House manually:
- Download the latest version of Wine Housefrom Woo.com
- Upload the extracted folder to the
/wp-content/themes/dir on your server via FTP.
- Activate Wine House from the Appearance > Themes screen in your dashboard.
More info at Using Themes.
Before proceeding with the install process, please make sure that WooCommerce is installed.
After activating your theme, please navigate to Appearance > Wine House.
Afterward, please click on the Demo Content Import tab. Please follow the steps to import your demo content.
Your customization settings are within Appearance > Customize > Wine House.
You can change your logo from within Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
There are three menu areas on Wine House. You can assign your menus from Appearance > Menus.
- Primary Menu: Located under the Logo
- Secondary menu: Located under the cart icon.
The shop sidebar uses widgets assigned to the Shop Sidebar within Appearance > Widgets.
You can add a custom description and select which categories to show on blog archive pages from Appearance > Customize > Wine House > Blog.
Your footer is divided into columns. The number of columns can be adjusted from Appearance > Customize > Wine House > Footer.
Each column gets its content from the same Footer Sidebars within Appearance > Widgets.
Sub-Footer can be toggled and its content modified from Appearance > Customize > Wine House > Sub-Footer.
Social sharing in Wild Sports uses the JetPack plugin’s sharing features which can be configured from the below screen: