Using the All Products for Woo Subscriptions extension, store owners can set up customizable product options for their pet food subscription in just a few easy steps. They can define the different options, such as different flavors or bag sizes, and set pricing rules based on the selected options. Customers can then select the options that meet their needs, and the extension will automatically calculate the price based on their selections.
Overall, this provides a win-win solution for both pet owners and store owners. Pet owners can customize their pet’s food subscription to meet their specific needs, while store owners can differentiate themselves from competitors and provide a more personalized shopping experience for their customers.
- Woo Subscriptions
- This extension adds subscription management capabilities to WooCommerce, allowing store owners to offer and manage recurring payments for their products.
- All Products for Woo Subscriptions
- This extension enhances the subscription management capabilities of Woo Subscriptions by allowing store owners to set up customizable product options for their subscriptions.
- A payment gateway compatible with WooSubscriptions such as WooPayments, Stripe for WooCommerce, or PayPal Payments.
Creating a Subscription Product Named “Tuna Delight”
This example creates a Variable Product that offers an individual product, “Tuna Delight”, with various Pack Sizes. Alternatively, Flavor and Size can be added as variations, if you don’t want to offer each flavor as a separate product.
- Navigate to the “Products” section in the left-hand menu.
- Click on “Add New” to create a new product.
- Enter “Tuna Delight” as the product name in the “Product Name” field.
- Scroll down to the “Product Data” section and select “Variable Product” from the dropdown menu.
- Add a product description in the “Product Description” field. You can include information about the ingredients, nutritional value, and benefits of the product.
- Add product images in the “Product Image” section to help customers visualize the product.
- Click on the “Attributes” tab and create a new attribute called “Pack Size” by clicking the “Add” button.
- Enter the different pack sizes you want to offer for this product, such as “10 pack”, “20 pack”, and “30 pack”, in the “Values” field.
- Check the “Used for Variations” checkbox and click “Save attributes” to add the pack size attribute to the product.
- Click on the “Variations” tab and select “Create variations from all attributes” from the dropdown menu. This will generate variations for all the pack sizes you added in the previous step.
- Set the pricing rules for each variation in the “Variations” section. You can set different prices for different pack sizes.
- Scroll down to the “Subscriptions” section and select the “Add custom subscription plans” option on the “Sell on subscription?” dropdown.
- Choose the subscription options you want to offer for this product, such as the subscription interval and duration (2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, etc) and an optional discount as a percentage, in the “Subscription Options” section.
- Click “Publish” to save the product and make it available for purchase on your website.
In conclusion, with the help of WooCommerce, Woo Subscriptions, and All Products for Woo Subscriptions, pet food subscription services can provide customized options for pet owners and a seamless experience for both store owners and customers. The All Products for Woo Subscriptions extension plays a significant role in allowing pet owners to customize their pet’s food subscription to meet their specific needs, while store owners can differentiate themselves from competitors and provide a more personalized shopping experience for their customers. By utilizing payment gateways such as WooPayments and Stripe for WooCommerce, store owners can ensure a secure and hassle-free payment process for their customers.