- Provides an interface to create/edit/customize shipping locations (i.e. states/regions)
- Gives full access to all states for all countries used in WooCommerce
- Allows custom states to be used in shipping zones
- Provides an easier checkout experience for customers by loading states in a dropdown field
Once you’ve purchased Shipping Locations Pro, you can download the plugin from your confirmation email or WooCommerce account. To install it, follow these steps:
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload
- Select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
Store Owner’s Guide
- Conditional shipping for states in Northern Ireland
- Configuring taxes for Spain’s Canary Islands
- Brexit and Northern Ireland Shipping Zones
FAQ & Feedback
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Feedback & Suggestions
- Ensure you have the latest versions of all extensions and themes. Go to WooCommerce > System Status to check for plugin updates and other important information that may require your attention.
- Rule out a plugin conflict: Turn off all plugins except WooCommerce and WooCommerce Shipping Locations Pro. If the issue is resolved, find the plugin that triggers it by re-activating plugins one by one.
- Rule out a theme conflict. Activate Storefront, or a default WordPress theme such as TwentyTwenty and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Read the most Frequently Asked Questions for possible solutions.
- Use the WooCommerce Self Service Guide.