Product Recommendations is a product recommendations plugin for WooCommerce that lets you:
- Build rule-based recommendation engines.
- Place product recommendations anywhere.
- Measure their impact and optimize your strategies.
Just getting started? Read our Store Owner’s Guide to familiarize yourself with the basic concepts of the extension. Then, check out these high-performing Product Recommendation Strategies for ideas and inspiration.
Important: Product Recommendations requires WooCommerce 3.3+. The algorithms that generate Bought Together and Others Also Bought recommendations require WooCommerce 4.0+.
Purchased Product Recommendations and need assistance? If you’ve found an issue:
- Ensure you have the latest versions of all extensions and themes. Go to WooCommerce > System Status to check for plugin updates and other important information that may require your attention.
- Rule out a plugin conflict: Turn off all plugins except WooCommerce and WooCommerce Product Recommendations. If the issue is resolved, find the plugin that triggers it by re-activating plugins one by one.
- Rule out a theme conflict. Activate Storefront, or a default WordPress theme such as Twenty Fourteen and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Use the WooCommerce Self Service Guide.
- Reschedule page cache test: If you have just made changes to your server and don’t want to wait for the next scheduled test run (24 hours) you can manually reschedule a test by going to WooCommerce > Status > Tools > Reschedule page cache test. This will reschedule the page cache test routine in Product Recommendations and update notices as needed.
- Clear Product Recommendations queue: You can clear the Product Recommendations queue by going to WooCommerce > Status > Tools > Clear Product Recommendations queue which will clear the regeneration queue of Product Recommendations. Useful if the queue appears to be stuck due to server errors or conflicts.
If you followed these steps but the issue persists, get in touch with us via the Help Desk!