Note: This product is no longer sold on Woo.com. This document was left available to you for help with configuration and troubleshooting, but is no longer updated.
PayU Turkey is a payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. It allows you to accept payments via PayU. PayU cooperates with Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards and Debit cards. This means that you can easily take Credit Card payments as well as direct payments via any of the associated banks. When the order goes through, the user is taken to PayU to make a secure payment. No SSL certificate is required on your site. After payment the order is confirmed and the user is taken to the site’s “Thank You” page.
- Payment page is hosted on PayU’s high-security servers so your customer’s info is kept secure and your PCI compliance needs are reduced
- Offer a wide variety of payment options
- Brand the PayU hosted payment page with your own logo
- Optionally provide your customers with the ability to pay in installments (rates from 6 different banks, remove any bank you want too)
- Operate your own POS terminal on PayU’s site
- More details…
“As a subsidiary of Naspers, a leading group of international media and e-commerce platforms, PayU currently operates in 16 different countries and work with more than 25,000 member businesses worldwide.”
To install PayU Turkey:
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Upload the woocommerce-gateway-payu-tr folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate ‘WooCommerce PayU Turkey Gateway’ from the Plugins menu within WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > PayU Turkey to configure
You must have an active merchant account with PayU Turkey in order to make use of this plugin.
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments. You should see “PayU Turkey” as an option at the top of the screen. Click PayU Turkey to see the settings:
- Enable/Disable – Enable or disable the payment method.
- Title – Lets you set the title of the gateway shown on the checkout.
- Description – Lets you set the description shown on the checkout when a user selects the gateway.
- Merchant ID – Your PayU Turkey merchant ID (required)
- Secret Key – String of characters provided by PayU Turkey (required)
- Language– Select the language in which gateway host page is to be displayed
If you receive an error code, please reference the PayU documentation on the various error codes here: PayU Error Codes
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch the developer via the Help Desk.