Docs Template – Extension/Plugin/Add-On
Hide Prices & Private Store for WooCommerce allows your WooCommerce store to hide prices, hide all products, enable quote requests, and show different content to different users.There are four main options available in Private Store > Settings > Guest Access Restriction. All these options control what logged out users will see. To hide prices for logged in users or another category of users, please read section 2 of the documentation. The four options are: Hide prices This option replaces prices with a configurable text (defaults to “Login to View Prices”). It also hides the “Add to Cart” button, preventing users from purchasing items. Hide shop & products This option will prevent users from accessing the store without first logging in or registering an account. Logged out users will not be able to see any product. A login and registration form will be visible and a configurable message (defaults to “Please login to access the B2B Portal”).
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
- Go to: Private Store > Settings
- Under Main Settings > Guest Access Restriction, choose one of the four options available:
- Hide prices
- Hide shop & products
- Hide website & force login
- Request quotes instead of price
Hide website & force login This option completely hides the website, only showing a login form. Since this option will not allow registration, it is an option only for private membership sites or intranets, where login credentials are given to each user by store managers. Request quotes instead of price This option replaces the Cart with a Quote basket and replaces the “Add to Cart” button with an “Add to Quote Request” button. Finally, customers can request quotes by filling a form, which notifies the store via email.Quote Request Form
- Hide prices for specific categories
- Hide prices for specific items
- Hide prices by country and by user role
- Enable quote requests for specific roles or categories of users
Example 2In the example above, prices for the items “Cap” and “Beanie” are hidden for all users with the role “Contributor” and all users that have an Argentina-based IP address. To learn how to use Dynamic Rules to enable quote requests, read the next section of the documentation.
- Go to Private Store > Settings > Main Settings, and choose “Request quotes instead of price”
- Go to Private Store > Dynamic Rules, and create a “Quote Request System” rule.
Example 2: Enabling quote requests for a multitude of options You could create a dynamic rule with the configuration below:The configuration above would enable quote requests for: all logged out users, for all users with the role “editor”, and for all users with a French IP address. The quote request system has the following effects:
- It replaces the “Add to Cart” button with an “Add to Quote Request” button
- It replaces the Cart with a Quote Basket
- It hides prices
- It enables a customizable Quote Request Form
- It sends email notifications to a quotes inbox address to notify the shop of the request
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- user roles (e.g: editor, administrator, reseller)
- usernames (e.g: john.mike23, companyllc10)