is an extension for WooCommerce based on the free Groups
membership and access control solution for WordPress. It allows you to sell group memberships
in your store powered by WooCommerce.
- Setup – Quick and simple steps to get started.
- Settings – An overview on general configuration options.
- Selling Memberships – Guides on how to sell memberships with Groups and WooCommerce.
- Shortcodes – In this section you will find details on the shortcodes that are included with the extension.
- FAQ – Find answers to common questions here.
Additional Documentation for Developers:
- API – This section provides information about the extension’s functions, actions and filters.
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with the developer
via the Help Desk.
Groups WooCommerce grants memberships based on products. It automatically assigns a customer to one or more groups based on the products ordered.
Memberships can be sold through normal products where membership is granted for a given period or an unlimited time through one-time payments, or through subscriptions where the memberships lasts as long as the subscription is active, based on recurring payments and an optional setup fee.
If you want to charge a monthly subscription fee, the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin is required, which adds a new subscription product type. Groups WooCommerce controls the memberships for the duration of the subscriptions. Groups provides the membership and access control capabilities to protect content.