WooCommerce Follow-ups is a premium WooCommerce extensionCart abandonment emails are a big opportunity for store owners to recover otherwise lost revenue. There are many reasons why a customer leaves your store with a cart filled to the brim, but alas it happens. Follow-up Emails is an email program that allows you to automatically engage and communicate with potential customers that leave the site without completing their purchase. This works if the user is logged in and has a known email address, or if the user enters an email address on the checkout page and then leaves the site.
- Go to: Follow-up Emails > New Email.
- Select Purchase email type.
- Add your Follow-up name and create your Email Subject.
- Add your email content.
- Set up the after added to cart trigger (covered in next section).
- Go to Triggers, and set your delay and choose the appropriate trigger.
- All products – any product that is added to the cart will trigger this specific email
- Specific category – any product from that specific that is added to the cart will trigger this email
- Specific product – the email will only trigger is this specific product is added to the cart