Bundle Builder For WooCommerce empowers store owners to create product bundles.
- After downloading the plugin from WooCommerce follow the below instructions to install & activate the plugin.
- Login to your WordPress website dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
- Upload the bundle-builder-woocommerce.zip file you’ve downloaded from Woo.com dashboard.
- Install and Activate the plugin.
After installing & activating the Bundle Builder for WooCommerce extension, please find the Bundle Builder menu in the admin menu.
In the basic settings of Bundle Builder you can see the following options.
You can enable/disable bundle builder functionality from here.
Enable Scroll Top:
This option allows you to scroll up the product when added to the box.
Cart Button Label:
Add custom text for add to cart button label.
Add to Box Button Label:
This option allows you to add custom text for a single item added to the box button label.
Product Boxes Background Color:
You can select a custom color for the background color of product boxes.
Product Boxes Border Color:
You can select a custom color for the border color of product boxes.
Not Purchasable Products:
Choose those products that are not available for purchasing.
At the product edit page of Bundle Builder you can see the following options.
You can add custom text for the price button label.
View Bundle Label:
When you add product bundle items, then click on the bundle label button. You can add custom text for the bundle label button. However, when you click on the bundle, a popup will appear on your screen. Now, you can see product items added to the number of quantities.
You can select an option from the dropdown for pricing type. For instance, three types of pricing are described on the product edit page.
Products Layout Columns:
- You can select the sum of product addons price and regular price.
- You can select fixed regular prices.
- You can select product addons price only.
You can show different columns in a row. However, there are four column layouts for product visibility, such as 3,4,5,6.
Show Products Per Page:
You can show custom product quantity per page to display on the frontend.
Enable Product Price:
You can enable/disable the product price option for front-end.
Enable Cart Message:
You can enable/disable the cart message option for front-end.
Restrict Next Step:
Admin can check the option to restrict user move to the next step.
You can upload banner image for the front-end.
Details of Adding New Box.
You can add a custom box with a box title and add a minimum number of products to boxes. However, it allows you to add a box description as well. Furthermore, you can also choose the products and products category to display on the frontend.
Front-end View Pre-designed layouts
1. Bundle Layout — pricing in the left side
2. Bundle Layout — pricing in the right side
3. Bundle Layout — pricing in the bottom
View product items in a popup window
It allows you to increase or decrease bundle products quantity, add to cart product items, or reset the bundle product.