Fund a project or do great things with your WooCommerce store! Easily and quickly add a crowdfunded product with the WooCommerce Crowdfunding module. Simply enable this module in the Booster settings, set your goal, your start date, your end date, and start promoting!]
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
To create Crowdfunding product click on Settings .
Crowdfunding settings allow you to configure and add meta-boxes that apply to all products. Just click on Enable Module to activate Save when you are done. Your crowdfunding module is ready Go to WooCommerce > Product> All Product and select the Crowdfunding product.
- Out of stock when product Goal reached:: if you want to out of stock when the product crowdfunding goal was reached then enable the setting and click on the save changes button.
- Add to Cart:: if you want to change especially crowdfunding product add cart button text then type your desire text default was add to cart
In the crowdfunding module, add the Meta-box for all products:
- Goal – Enter the amount you want to crowdfund.
- Start Date – Enter the crowdfunding start date.
- Deadline – Enter crowdfunding end date.
- [bcf_total_crowdfunding_donator]: To show total donator of the product.
- [bcf_product_total_orders]: To show total orders for the product.
- [bcf_product_total_orders_items]: To show the total quantity of the product ordered till now.
- [bcf_product_total_orders_sum] : To show total sale for the product..
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_goal]: To show the total amount goal set.
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_goal_remaining]: To show the total goal amount remaining at the moment.
- bcf_product_crowdfunding_goal_remaining_progress_bar] : To show progress bar.
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_startdate]: To show the date when the crowdfunding starts.
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_deadline] : To show the date when the crowdfunding will end.
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_time_remaining] : To show the days left in the end date of crowdfunding.
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_time_remaining_progress_bar] : To show progressbar of time left at the moment to reach the end date.
- or you can use php do_ shortcode echo do_shortcode( ‘[bcf_product_total_orders]’ );
Note: Copy the shortcode and paste it on the product description or short description section or anywhere you want to show the output for the shortcode.
Note: You must add a Label for each option, so the information shows when viewing the product on front end.On the frontend, crowdfunding showing on where you paste the shortcode either product description or product short description
- You can show OUT OF STOCK the crowdfunded product when the product goal was reached. Backend: Frontend:
- You can add multiple price options to Crowdfunding products by setting “Product Type” in the product edit page to “Variable product” and creating a Custom Product Attribute:
- Export: We also provide additional features to export and import your plugin settings.
- Import: We also provide import settings, which will help you to migrate your plugin to another website.
- Reset: Reset all the settings
- Reset Metas: Reset all booster crowdfunding meta sets under each product.
- Autoload Booster’s Options: Choose if you want Booster’s options to be auto-loaded when calling add_option. After saving this option, you need to Reset all Booster’s settings. Leave default value (i.e. Enabled) if not sure.
- Load Modules on Init Hook: Choose if you want to load Booster Modules on Init hook. It will load the locale appropriately if users change it from the profile page.