- This action sends an HTML email using a template. The default template matches the style of your WooCommerce transactional emails. This action can be used for a number of different purposes including sending notifications, delivering discounts, and marketing new products.
Send Email – Plain Text
- This action sends a plain text email. It will contain no HTML which means open tracking and click tracking will not work. Some variables may display unexpectedly due to having HTML removed. If necessary, an unsubscribe link will be added after the email content.
Send Email – Raw HTML
- This action sends emails with only the HTML/CSS entered in the action’s HTML field and is designed for advanced use only. This is different from the standard Send Email action, which inserts the email content into a template. Some variables may display unexpectedly due to the different CSS.
Change Customer Role
- This action changes a customer’s role to a new type which you specify. This can be used to reward a customer with VIP status. Please note that if the customer is a guest this action will do nothing.
Add/Update Customer Meta
- Updates or adds a value for a customer meta key. If the customer has an account, the WordPress user meta table is used. If the customer is a guest, the AutomateWoo guest meta table is used.
Add Tags to Customer
- Use this action to add tags to your customers to categorise them. For example, you could tag all customers who buy from a certain category. Please note that tags are not supported on guest customers.
Remove Tags from Customer
- Identical to the previous rule, except it can remove tags. Please note that tags are not supported on guest customers.
Change Order Status
- This action automates the process of changing an order to a certain status e.g. pending payment, cancelled.
Add/Update Order Meta
- Adds or updates a value for your chosen order meta key.
- Adds a private or customer note to the order.
Resend Order Email
- Resends one of the emails provided by WooCommerce for each order when it is cancelled, completed, refunded and so on. This action can also be used to automatically resend the customer an invoice email.
Trigger Order Action
- Automates an Order Action in WooCommerce of your choice.
Add/Update Customer Provided Note
- Allows you to add or update the note which the customer has provided with their order. If a note already exists, you can choose to append this to the existing note or replace it.
Order Item – Update Custom Field
- This action can add or update an order item’s custom field / meta data.
- Add a coupon to a subscription to provide subscribers with lower prices at a later stage of their subscription, like a discount after remaining subscriber for more than 12 months or for a special holiday discount.
- Adds a private or customer note to the subscription.
- Add a product line item to a subscription to give a subscriber different products at different stages of their subscription.
- Add shipping as a new line item on a subscription. This action can be used to change the shipping and other line items charged to a subscriber at different stages of their subscription’s lifecycle.
Add/Update Custom Field
- Adds or updates the value of a single subscription custom field (meta) item.
Change Subscription Status
- This action automatically changes a customer’s subscription to a particular status e.g. pending, on hold, expired.
- Recalculate all taxes on a subscription based on the store’s current tax settings. This is useful for bulk editing subscriptions when new tax rates are introduced. Tax rates are based on the subscription billing or shipping address (as set on WooCommerce > Settings > Tax > Calculate tax based on).
Regenerate Download Permissions
- Regenerates download permissions for a subscription.
- Remove a coupon on a subscription to increase or change the price of a subscription, for example, after providing a subscriber with a coupon for a limited promotion.
- Removes a product line item from a subscription to change the items a subscriber receives on renewals orders during their subscription.
- Remove a shipping line item or items from a subscription, if any line items match the chosen shipping method. This is useful for bulk editing subscriptions, or to change the shipping charged to a subscriber at different stages of their subscription’s lifecycle. Please note: all line items for the chosen shipping method will be removed.
Send Subscription Invoice
- Email the subscription invoice to the customer.
- Change a subscription’s currency. This can be used in the case of major international events, like Brexit. Existing orders will not be updated. Only new orders will have the new currency. No values on the subscription will be updated, use actions to update line items, like products or shipping, to modify those.
Update End Date
- Updates the
End Datevalue for the targeted subscription’s schedule.
Update Next Payment Date
- Change a subscription’s next payment date to a specific date.
- Update an existing product line item on a subscription. Only the data set on the action will be updated. This action can be used for bulk editing subscriptions, like changing price or product name.
- Update a subscriptions billing period or interval. When combined with an action to modify line items, this can be used to ship products on a different schedule to those which they are billed. After the schedule is updated, the next payment date will also be recalculated using the new schedule.
- Update a shipping line item or items from a subscription, if any line items match the chosen shipping method. This is useful for bulk editing subscriptions, or to change the shipping charged to a subscriber at different stages of their subscription’s lifecycle. Please note: all line items for the chosen shipping method will be updated.
Create/Change Membership Plan for User
- Changes the plan of a user’s active membership to a particular plan. If no active membership exists a new membership can optionally be created. This action can be used to reward your customers with automated membership plan upgrades.
Delete Membership for User
- This action deletes a user’s membership plan.
Customer – Add Points
- Adds a specific amount of points to a customer. Guest customers are not supported.
Customer – Remove Points
- Removes a specific amount of points from a customer. Guest customers are not supported.
- If you wish to automate a custom function you have created, use this action and select your custom function in the field below.
Add/Update Product Meta
- Adds or updates a value for your chosen product meta key.
Clear Queued Events
- This action clears all events in your queue pertaining to a workflow for a particular user or guest. If you are clearing the queue and creating new queued events at the same time you may want to use the workflow order field so this action runs before new queued events are created.
Change Workflow Status
- This action lets you disable a workflow after a certain trigger fires. You could use this action if you want to automatically disable a workflow after it reaches 1000 runs.
Add customer to List
- This feature allows you to add customers to your mailing lists in MailPoet effortlessly. You have the option to automatically include them in specific lists based on their total spend or the categories they make purchases from.
Remove customer from List
- Similar to the action before, this will remove customers from specific mailing lists.
Add Contact to List
- This can be used to automatically add contacts to your mailing lists in MailChimp. You may wish to use this to automatically add your customers to certain lists based on their total spend or categories they purchase from.
Remove Contact from List
- Identical to the previous action, except it removes customers from certain mailing lists.
Update List Contact Field
- This action can be used to update your custom fields in MailChimp. Please note the customer must already be added to the list before a field may be updated.
Add Contact to Group
- This action can be used to add a contact to multiple MailChimp list groups. It’s also possible to create the contact with this action if the contact doesn’t exist.
Remove Contact from Group
- Identical to the previous action, except it removes customers from groups.
Send SMS (Twilio)
- This integration with Twilio provides the option of automating your SMS messages to your customers. For example, you can send an SMS to a customer when their order has been completed or they have been awarded VIP status.
Add User to List
- Adds a user to a Mad Mimi list. This can be used in any number of situations, such as when they purchase from certain categories, allow their subscription to elapse or reach a total lifetime spend.
Add User to List
- Identical to previous action, except it integrates with Campaign Monitor.
- Creates or updates contacts in AgileCRM. If an existing contact is found by email then an update will occur, otherwise a new contact will be created. When updating a contact, any fields left blank will not be updated e.g. if you only want to update the address simply select an address and enter an email, all other fields can be left blank.
Add Tags to Contact
- Adds tags to a contact using this action to sort them into categories. For example, you could tag all customers who are high spenders or who buy from a certain category.
Remove Tags from Contact
- Identical to the previous action except it removes tags you have assigned to a contact.
Add Note to Contact
- This action can be used to automate the process of adding AgileCRM notes to your contacts based on their shopping behaviour.
Add Task to Contact
- Can be used to assign a task to a contact. You can also include the priority, due date, task type and description.
Update Contact Custom Field
- This action can be used to update your custom fields in AgileCRM.
- Can be used to create an AgileCRM deal automatically after a trigger fires. The deal is highly customizable with the option to include value, probability (%), milestone, close date and description all within AutomateWoo.
Create / Update Contact
- This trigger can be used to create or update contacts in ActiveCampaign. If an existing contact is found by email then an update will occur otherwise a new contact will be created. When updating a contact any fields left blank will not be updated.
Add Tags to Contact
- Automatically adds a tag to your contacts in ActiveCampaign based on various triggers.
Remove Tags from Contact
- Can be used to remove tags you’ve assigned to contacts when they no longer apply.
Update Contact Custom Field
- This action can be used to update your custom fields in ActiveCampaign.