WooCommerce Cash on Delivery with Fee extension enables you to extend the standard COD restriction options and add extra fees based on various conditions.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin the file you have downloaded.
- Install Now and Activate.
After activating the WooCommerce COD plugin, you can see a new “Advance COD” option under the WooCommerce menu. Click to access the extension settings. From the General tab, you can enable the extension and configure the restrictions and extra fees.
- Add fee in fixed amount or percentage of cart subtotal
- Enable taxes on fee
- Add fee-based on
- Customers & user roles
- Cart subtotal (ranges)
- Products and categories
- Shipping Zones and Classes
- Countries, States, Cities, and Zipcodes (specific codes or ranges)