Acutrack / Woocommerce Order Notification Setup
- Your Product SKU can be any alphanumeric number (max 33 char). Please confirm whatever SKU you use in your shopping cart.
- Email us the shipping methods you offer in your shopping cart.
- First Article Order: Once the integration is completed, please place a test order and confirm the support team. The team will download the test order from your Woocommerce shopping cart and confirm if the order is placed successfully at Acutrack.
- Install SSL on your store to enable Woocommerce orders API so that we can download the orders automatically.
- Login to Woocommerce store admin panel:
- API Settings
To enable the REST API within Woocommerce, go to Woocommerce > Settings > API tab and tick the Enable REST API checkbox.
- Generating API keys
- To get started, select Add Key
- To create or manage keys for a specific WordPress user, go to Woocommerce > Settings > API > Keys/Apps.
- Add a key with a description name Acutrack.
- Select the user as Admin.
- Select Read / Write permission
- Click the Generate API Key
- Once the API Key is generated you should see two new keys, a QRCode, and a Revoke API Key button. These two keys are your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
Configure Acutrack Webservice
- Click Add-ons on the left Menu
- Enter your Woocommerce shop URL in the text field
- Select Acutrack
- Click Configure Button.
- Once you click the Configure button, you will be redirected to Acutrack Customer Portal to Register.