ACS Automatic Shipping calculation for WooCommerce adds the ability to your store to calculate the fees automatically based on order weight and customers shipping address via ACS Courier.
- Calculate shipping fee based on total order weight and customer’s shipping address
- Check for “inaccessible” areas and add an extra fee based on ACS Courier’s services fee
- Round up or down the prices to 1 decimal on no decimal .
ACS Automatic Shipping calculation working only for stores in Greece and Cyprus
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin at the top.
- Choose File and select the .zip file you downloaded in Step 1.
- Click Install Now and Activate the extension.
- Before starting you should request credentials for ACS Web Services from your local ACS Courier branch or call (0030) 210-8190000 or send email requesting ACS Web Services to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you already have credentials for ACS Web Services and these credentials does not including an API Key , you are using the old version of Web Services that using SOAP , so be sure that your hosting has enabled SOAP or if it doesn’t request it from them to enable it for you. In any other case if you are new client and you request new credentials you will get credentials including an API Key , so SOAP is not required .
- The shipping fee returned from ACS Courier is always including VAT
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > ACS Web Services.
- You will have to complete all the credentials you got from ACS Courier
- Check Enable ACS Automatic Shipping Calculation and press Save.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping and click edit on the zone you want to automatically calculate the shipping fee (If you don’t already have a zone create one by pressing Add shipping Zone)
- Click on Add Shipping Method and select ACS Courier and press Add Shipping Method
- Click edit on ACS Courier shipping method you just created
- On Weight you will be able to select Automatic Weight if you want to calculate the shipping fee based on order’s total weight or select flat to set a fixed order weight.
- If you want to round prices to avoid shipping fees with 2 decimals select Round Up or Round Down.
- Click Save and you ready !
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form
Already purchased and need assistance? Get in touch with us
via the Help Desk!