- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
- Go to: WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings.
- Complete all the credentials you got from ACS Courier
- You can also enable the option to send automatically the tracking code to the customer or enable extra services from ACS Courier.
- If you want automatically trace every order you can also enable the automatic tracking. This will create two new order statuses , Delivery Completed and Delivery Denied . The plugin will automatically follow every order until delivered or denied from the recipient.
- Check the option Enable ACS Web Services
- Save changes.
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders
- Left to the button you will see that there are some options for the voucher before creating it. You can change the parcel count or select as Extra Service Saturday Delivery. You can activate more ACS services like Reception Deliver, Sender or Recipient Charge, Return of Documents at WooCommerce > Settings > WPSlash Voucher Settings
- Press the Button Voucher and select ACS Courier
- Your Voucher will automatically created .
- You can Print , Cancel or Trace the Voucher you just created
How to inform customer about the courier and the tracking number? You can enable the option Enable Automatically Email Tracking Code under WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings . An email is automatically sent when you mark the order as completed
Can i generate a receipt list ? Yes, you can generate the receipt list by going to WooCommerce> ACS Courier .
How to print in bulk all generated vouchers from ACS Courier ? Avoid printing one by one and click on generate receipt list . You will get a message that unprinted vouchers found and you will able to print them in bulk
How exactly the auto-tracing works? By enabling auto tracing plugin ACS Courier Voucher for WooCommerce will add two new order statuses (Delivery Completed and Delivery Denied) . The plugin will check for each order statuses every hour or twice a day(depending on what you set under WooCommerce > Settings > WPSlash Voucher Settings) and update all the orders depending on the status.
Is Cash On Delivery automatically added on voucher creation ? Yes , Cash on Delivery(COD) is automatically creating the voucher with COD as a service and the total amount of the order(including any fees). Notes:
- If you have unprinted vouchers it will ask you to print them first before generating the list
- You cannot cancel a voucher after you generate the receipt list